Friday 28 November 2014

My Amsterdam

Amy and Becky visited me for a few days.

As most of you know, my parents live in Amsterdam. At some point I intend to write a blog with tips on where to go, what to see and maybe where to stay but for now, here are a few of my favourite photos of my stay in Amsterdam over the summer. Also please follow the link below to see my summer in video format (including a day at Amsterdam Gay Pride!)


The view from our kitchen at dusk.
The view from the other window at dusk.

My family from Brazil also visited and we went on a boat ride through the canals of Amsterdam. I highly recommend this experience to any group travelers!




Overall, I have come to realise that I love Amsterdam and it is the first place in my travels where I truly think I would be happy living there.

Stay tuned on that one I guess!

Lucy xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment